from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large bowl for serving a beverage, such as punch.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of punchbowl.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a large bowl in which punch is made, or from which it is served.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bowl in which the ingredients of punch are mixed, and from which it is served by means of a ladle. See cut under monteith.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a large bowl for serving beverages; usually with a ladle
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.