from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Energetic; enterprising.
- adjective Aggressive; forward; presuming.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Pressing forward in business; putting one's self forward; self-assertive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Pressing forward in business; enterprising; driving; energetic; also, forward; officious, intrusive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Present participle of
Dealing illicit drugs, especially to minors.
- adjective That pushes forward;
- adjective Aggressively
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the act of applying force in order to move something away
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.