from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To extend one's hand(s) forward.
- v. to ask for help
- v. to attempt to initiate communication (with someone)
- v. to make more friends, to increase one's group of friends or acquaintances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense
- v. reach outward in space
- v. attempt to communicate
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.