from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb intransitive To extend one's hand(s) forward.
- verb intransitive to ask for
- verb intransitive to attempt to initiate
- verb intransitive to make more friends, to increase one's group of friends or acquaintances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense
- verb reach outward in space
- verb attempt to communicate
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.