from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- transitive verb To make over in structure or style; reconstruct.
- transitive verb Physiology To maintain (bone tissue) in dynamic equilibrium through the resorption and deposition of bone at a given site.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To model, shape, or fashion anew; reconstruct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To model or fashion anew; to change the form of.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To change the
appearance, layout, or furnishingsof.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb cast or model anew
- verb do over, as of (part of) a house
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
re- + model
Sorry, no example sentences found.