from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An amount paid or collected as rent.
- n. A piece of property available for renting: summer rentals by the beach.
- n. The act of renting.
- n. An agency that rents something.
- n. A list of tenants and schedule of rents. Also called rent-roll.
- adj. Of, relating to, or available for rent: rental income; rental properties.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Short term for something that is rented.
- n. The payment made to rent something.
- adj. Relating to rent.
- adj. Relating to renting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A schedule, account, or list of rents, with the names of the tenants, etc.; a rent roll.
- n. A sum total of rents.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A schedule or an account of rents, or a roll wherein the rents of a manor or an estate are set down; a rent-roll.
- n. The gross amount of rents drawn from an estate or other property: as, the rental of the estate is five thousand a year.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- adj. of or relating to rent
- adj. available to rent or lease
- n. property that is leased or rented out or let
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Some people here in Maz have a rental and in the rental is a "Mulitfon".
Over the weekend, I found a short-term rental which is available from May 15th to August 15th.
If it doesn't draw, the City still makes $2.5 million in rental income over the next 5 years, and can use that money to then do something else with the space.
Through its web portal, the company allows people the world over to exchange housing, essentially turning private residences into mini-hotels, renting out their homes and finding residences to for short-term rental.
HUD is providing $10 million in short-term rental assistance, the VA is providing $5 million for medical services and case management, and the Labor Department is providing job training and counseling.
If a house for sale or a rental is priced in US Dollars instead of Mexican Pesos, it is overpriced, pass on it.
The iOn forms part of Peugeot's innovative "Mu" mobility short-term rental service membership required.
What is the advantage in rental housing in Germany?
What is the advantage in rental housing in Germany? pseudonymous in nc says:
Textbook rental is also a new way to reduce textbook costs.