from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. An exclamation used to get people's attention to sell something.
- v. Make into a cylinder by rolling
- v. Make into a bundle
- v. Arrive by vehicle, usually by car
- n. A self-made cigarette from tobacco and rolling paper. (Sometimes spelt as roll-up.)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle
- v. arrive in a vehicle:
- v. get or gather together
- v. make into a bundle
- v. form into a cylinder by rolling
- v. form a cylinder by rolling
- v. show certain properties when being rolled
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.