from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A lustrous colored reflection from certain planes in a mineral grain.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A peculiar, nearly metallic luster, sometimes accompanied by iridescence, observed on some minerals, as hyper-sthene, and due to internal reflection from microscopic inclusions: in some cases this is an effect produced by alteration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Min.) The peculiar bronzelike luster observed in certain minerals, as hypersthene, schiller spar, etc. It is due to the presence of minute inclusions in parallel position, and is sometimes of secondary origin.
- noun (Min.) an altered variety of enstatite, exhibiting, in certain positions, a bronzelike luster.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun mineralogy A
bronze-like lustreobserved in certain minerals, such as hypersthene, due to the presence of minute parallel inclusions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun German romantic writer (1759-1805)
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
a metallic sheen or "schiller," which is even more pronounced in hypersthene than in bronzite.
Lubz ebberyfing wif teh schiller oar teh chatoyancy.
… China bashers: outta be complaining about some draconian laws in Canada, before offering advice to foreign...… nice one schiller: maybe instead of trying to make it sound like China was oppressing you, you poor victim, you can...
For more information on Schiller International University in Madrid, please visit www. schiller.edu.
"zone_info": "huffpost. premium/blog; featured-posts = 1; off-the-bus = 1; nickname = eric-schiller; entry_id = 136690; @ypolitics = 1",
HPConfig. blog_id = 0; var ads_page_type = 'bpage'; var zone_info = "huffpost. premium/blog; featured-posts = 1; off-the-bus = 1; nickname = eric-schiller; entry_id = 136690; @ypolitics = 1"; if (top!
MBN conflict sounds a lot like what some call the “aesthetic” conflict, though it seems you are emphasing its informational basis more than it’s merely formal basis. have read any schiller? i’m thinking specificially of the aesthetic education of man a series of letters.
I’ve been in attendance to over a dozen Steve Jobs and Phil schiller keynotes. every time they release a drastic change to any product it’s typical for Apple to say that.
Photo cap #1: samer hassan a boy who survied to tell his story hi this is gio shamoun a gay man in chicago. you have got to read this and help get the word out to the media, tv, paper, world wide web i heard about samer hassan throught my cousin who lives in schiller park il please read this story and help spread this news .... can anyone help!!!! here is his facebook name and information