from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything which serves for any purpose as a substitute for an object of which it is, in some sense, a representation or sign.
- v. Obsolete form of seem.
- n. Obsolete form of seam.
- adj. Obsolete form of semée.
- n. An active or dominant male character in a same-sex relationship; a top.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A linguistic sign.
- n. A basic component of meaning of a morpheme, especially one which cannot be decomposed into more basic components; a primitive concept.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete spelling of seem, seam.
Also, he is voiced by Koyasu Takehito who is well-known as seme seiyu.
En plus, pas question de casser mon image "seme"!!
As is usually the case with Higuri yaoi (or near-yaoi), the gorgeous art and weird nuances are carrying me past the sordid but strangely listless seme-uke shenanigans between Ludwig and his devoted manservant.
The collar in Wyatt's poem declares:"Noli me tangere, for Cesars I ame;And wylde for to hold, though I seme tame."
June 22, 2010 at 6:06 am ai seme tu hav a ober eggsitid ‘a’ key.
The same acts of endearment, The seme lifting the Uke into his arms, while the Uke receives this with a bit of surprise and a bit of joy.
Dasistder-die-das poker flash on line dispari seme senta casino online forum introduttivo nascosto tritattuto bassa sequenza verde slotmaschine spielen associazione alto parallelo alzare millione. faire online spiele Says:
Dasistder-die-das poker flash on line dispari seme senta casino online forum introduttivo nascosto tritattuto bassa sequenza verde slotmaschine spielen associazione alto parallelo alzare millione. free nokia ringtones 1600 free nokia ringtones 3595 free nokia polyphonic ringtones Says:
Mommeez awlrite…daddeez awlrite…dey jus seme eh littul weerd…
Well, teacher, I learnt something from being forced to try and explain my absence and my discomfort with those images... and perhaps, just perhaps, by explaining why some uke/seme images are unsettling and unpleasant to me not because of the genders involved or the gender ambiguity but because of the imbalance between two people they seem to flaunt which yes, angers me.