from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Composed of the shells of dead marine creatures
- adj. Resembling, or comprising, the shell of a mollusc
- adj. Abounding with shells.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding with shells; consisting of shells, or of a shell.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in, provided with, or covered with shells.
- Consisting of a shell or shells; forming or formed by a shell.
- Of the nature of a shell; testaceous; conchylious; chitinous, as the carapace of a crab; calcareous, as the shell of a mollusk; silicious, as the test of a radiolarian.
- n. Same as chaffinch, 1.
March 21st, 2010 at 6: 16 pm tombaker says: crazy shelly is “pro-stitute”. and her johns are all creepy, icky old dudes. eeeeewwwwwwww.
At the hospital, she did write down the word "shelly" and when asked if she meant Sheckles, she shook her head yes.
The fossils, which were described as "shelly" and are believed to have bellowed to primitive sponge-like creatures that dwelled in ocean reefs, were unearthed below 635 million year old South Australian glacial deposits.
Write to Shelly Banjo at email@example.com and Erica Orden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or am I reading the SLOG or the crimewatch guy's blog? shelly did the johns know she was forced into prostitution?
Write to Dawn Wotapka at dawn. email@example.com and Shelly Banjo at shelly. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are a nation of laws as shelly suggests, why then are the Dems cannonizing someone who left his "date" to drown in a river and who felt he never did anything morally wrong?
He should know since Bush seemed to take his marching orders from Cheney and the CFR goons. shelly
It is so clear they are the same guy: Bush third term continues. shelly pruss
Some variation on a chocolate nut pie - usually involving pecans. shelly Nov 17