from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The time of day when a radio or television station begins broadcasting, usually after being off the air for several hours.
- v. To join something, after signing.
- v. To commit oneself, as to a project, a goal, on organization, a cause.
- v. To begin broadcasting a radio or television signal, usually at the beginning of a broadcasting day and after being off the air for several hours.
- v. To log on; to start using a computer, radio, etc., or to start talking.
- v. To receive unemployment benefits.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. engage by written agreement
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.