from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun broadcasting The
timeof day when a radioor televisionstation begins broadcasting, usually after being off the air for several hours.
- verb To join something, after signing.
- verb To commit oneself, as to a project, a goal, on organization, a cause.
- verb broadcasting To begin broadcasting a radio or television signal, usually at the beginning of a broadcasting day and after being off the air for several hours.
- verb idiomatic To
log on; to start using a computer, radio, etc., or to start talking.
- verb UK, intransitive To receive
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb engage by written agreement
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.