from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To clarify by reviewing mentally.
- v. To fix, as a problem.
- v. To organise or separate into groups, as a collection of items, so as to make tidy.
- v. To separate from the remainder of a group; often construed with from.
- v. To attack physically.
- v. to provide recreational drugs for.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
- v. punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
- v. arrange or order by classes or categories
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.