from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb intransitive, idiomatic, Of a group of people Cease to be
together, break apart from the group.
- verb transitive
separate, disassociate, cause to come apart.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
- verb become separated into pieces or fragments
- verb separate into parts or portions
- verb discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- verb get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.