from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive Used other than as an idiom: see
- verb transitive To force a competitor out of one of a limited number of winning positions by taking over that position or a higher one
- verb transitive To obtain a difficult victory in a competition
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb cause to come out in a squirt
- verb make by laborious and precarious means
- verb force out
- verb obtain with difficulty
- verb form or shape by forcing through an opening
- verb extract (liquid) by squeezing or pressing
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.