from The Century Dictionary.
- In the manner of a substance; with reality of existence; truly; really; effectually.
- In a substantial manner; strongly; solidly.
- In substance; in the main; essentially; by including the material or essential part: as, the two arguments are substantially the same.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adverb In a substantial manner; in substance; essentially.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adverb In a strong
- adverb To a great extent;
in essence; essentially.
- adverb Without material qualifications.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb in a strong substantial way
- adverb to a great extent or degree
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.