from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An outcome that is certain or assured; a certainty.
- interjection Of course; certainly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- interjection informal A reply to
- interjection An
affirmativereply; yes; certainly.
- noun US That which is certain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun something that is certain
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.