from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to dismantle something into it's component pieces.
- v. to soundly defeat someone, or a team
- v. to criticise someone
- v. to move someone away from others to be able to talk to, or give them something in private.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take apart into its constituent pieces
- v. divide into pieces
- v. make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Tell him to go screw, the devil half of her screamed, he needs you more than you need him, you've got the reins of Par-Con, you know where the bodies are buried, you can take apart what you helped to create.