from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A pattern or gauge, such as a thin metal plate with a cut pattern, used as a guide in making something accurately, as in woodworking or the carving of architectural profiles.
- n. Computer Science A document or file having a preset format, used as a starting point for a particular application so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used: a loan amortization template for a spreadsheet program.
- n. Computer Science An overlay that fits over all or part of a keyboard and has labels describing the functions of each key within a particular application.
- n. A horizontal piece of stone or timber used to distribute weight or pressure, as over a door frame.
- n. Biochemistry A molecule of a nucleic acid, such as DNA, that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a macromolecule, as of RNA.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A physical object whose shape is used as a guide to make other objects
- n. A generic model or pattern from which other objects are based or derived
- n. A macromolecule which provides a pattern for the synthesis of another molecule
- v. To set up or mark off using a template
- v. To provide a template or pattern for
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as templet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as templet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a model or standard for making comparisons
* Function for assigning a template var if the zebra module got included function _module_zebra ($mode, & $module_row) global $template;
So, the variable $template is an object of the template class, which contains quite a few methods to help you compile the template.
Replace $this with $template, as _refroot info is in the template object.
* The custom bbcodes buttons will be placed within the template block 'custom_codes' function display_custom_bbcodes () global $db, $template, $user;
* The custom bbcodes buttons will be placed within the template block 'custom_codes' function display_custom_bbcodes () global $db, $template;
# expand the macros in the template: my $email_text = $macro_expander-expand_macros ($data_object, $template);
* list if currently null, assign basic forum info to template function generate_forum_nav (& $forum_data) global $db, $user, $template, $auth; global $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;
$template - > display ( 'body'); includes/template. php function display ($handle, $include_once = true) if ($filename = $this - > _tpl_load ($handle)) echo 'tmp display'. $filename;
C/S is going to post and share the label template, to make it easy for other manufacturers to follow their lead.
The utility creates a template Create an XML document by printing the report to an XML format Run the word template generator to generate the doc template