from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- transitive verb To alter so as to be up to date.
- transitive verb To inform (someone) with the latest information.
- noun Information that updates something or someone.
- noun The act or an instance of bringing something or someone up to date.
- noun An updated version of something.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun An advisement providing more up-to-date information than currently known.
- noun A change in information, a modification of existing or known data.
- noun An additional piece of information. An addition to existing information.
- noun A modification of something to a more recent, up-to-date version; (in software) a minor upgrade.
- noun A version of something which is newer than other versions.
- verb transitive To bring (a thing)
up to date.
- verb transitive To bring (a person) up to date: to inform (a person) about recent developments.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun news that updates your information
- verb bring to the latest state of technology
- verb bring up to date; supply with recent information
- verb modernize or bring up to date
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From up- + date.
Sorry, no example sentences found.