from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that uses: a user of public transportation.
- n. Law The exercise or enjoyment of a right or property.
- n. One who uses addictive drugs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who uses or makes use of something, a consumer.
- n. A person who uses drugs, especially illegal drugs.
- n. A person who uses a computer or a computing network, especially a person who has received a user account.
- n. An exploiter, an abusive user (a person who uses something or someone unfairly, selfishly and/or unethically).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who uses.
- n. Enjoyment of property; use.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which uses.
- n. In law, the using or exercise, as of a right; continued use or enjoyment; the acting in a manner which implies a claim of right so to do. See non-user.
- n. The presumptive right arising from continued user.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who makes use of a thing; someone who uses or employs something
- n. a person who uses something or someone selfishly or unethically
- n. a person who takes drugs
Just thought you would like to know. hi, phpbb seems to drop the $user - > theme [ 'template_inherits_id']; value when sending a pm to another user. here for details
I installed postfix on my server but i'm not able to send emails: they go out with user@localhost instead of user@ [user-no-ip]. no-ip.biz
Factory (: user,: active = false) User. active.should_not include (@user) end end
"SELECT user FROM NTKAUCTIONSC_aboutmeusers WHERE user =". intval ($user); $res_ab =
This will make the first number-part to show the posts of the user (the one of the profile) and the number next to it will be the total posts made by all of the users. sprintf ($user - > lang [ 'POST_PCT'], $percentage),
* Example call: $user-lang ( 'NUM_POSTS_IN_QUEUE', 1); function user_lang () global $user;
"WHERE pu. user_id =". $user - > data [ 'user_id'] correctly im telling it that to match pu. user_id to the phpbb3 user id? pu. user_id IS the phpbb user_id the table and field which contains the chatters and their ids is fc. userid data [ 'user_id'] cheers, i appreciate the help
I'm looking for a function that I can use like $user - > data [username] except where it doesn't get the current logged in user's data it gets the data for a user with the ID (or username) you give.
* Display user activity (action forum/topic) function display_user_activity (& $userdata) global $auth, $template, $db, $user; global $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx;
* Display user notes function mcp_notes_user_view ($action) global $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path, $config; global $template, $db, $user, $auth;