from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To predict something
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb take into consideration, have in view
- verb devise or invent
- verb intend to refer to
- verb choose in one's mind
- verb look on as or consider
- verb keep in mind for attention or consideration
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word think of.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.