from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A drinking mug, usually in the shape of a stout man wearing a large three-cornered hat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A drinking mug, in the shape of a human head with a hat atop.
- n. (New Zealand) The valve that mediates the connection between a mains water-supply and a premises's own plumbing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small jug, pitcher, or mug, generally used for ale, shaped somewhat like a stout man, with a cocked hat forming the brim.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of cheap cigar.
- n. A small jug usually representing in its form a stout old man with a three-cornered hat, the angles of which form spouts for pouring out the liquor contained in the vessel: it is frequently used as a mug.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drinking mug in the shape of a stout man wearing a three-cornered hat
"'Toby [The highway] or not toby, that is the question.'
Okay, finally time to knock off work, go home, and relax ... toby says:
What they do question is your facile Sunday school narrative. toby Says:
Write to Toby Anderson at toby.anderson @dowjones.com
I think most folks ascribe this narrative to foreign policy tendencies, but I think it gets reinforced by obstructionism. toby says:
So the politics don't get in the way of justice and law enforcement. toby hill
Hence joe, ed and toby get ignored becasue the TSA doesnt have enough screeners to check male passengers.
He calls the terrorist pals, joe, ed, and toby, and tells them when to go board the plane.
Bob, Teabaggers Are Terrorists, wurst says: yeah PD, when toby fricken keith wants to put his boot up yer ass, you have problems with the teabaggers.
Michael Ejercito says: toby: There seems to be a covert effort to make Jim Crow “another failed government program”.