American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A drinking mug, usually in the shape of a stout man wearing a large three-cornered hat.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of cheap cigar.
- n. A small jug usually representing in its form a stout old man with a three-cornered hat, the angles of which form spouts for pouring out the liquor contained in the vessel: it is frequently used as a mug.
- n. A drinking mug, in the shape of a human head with a hat atop.
- n. UK (New Zealand) The valve that mediates the connection between a mains water-supply and a premises's own plumbing.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A small jug, pitcher, or mug, generally used for ale, shaped somewhat like a stout man, with a cocked hat forming the brim.
- n. a drinking mug in the shape of a stout man wearing a three-cornered hat
- After Toby, a nickname for Tobias. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Toby [The highway] or not toby, that is the question.”
“Okay, finally time to knock off work, go home, and relax ... toby says:”
“What they do question is your facile Sunday school narrative. toby Says:”
“Write to Toby Anderson at toby.anderson @dowjones.com”
“I think most folks ascribe this narrative to foreign policy tendencies, but I think it gets reinforced by obstructionism. toby says:”
“So the politics don't get in the way of justice and law enforcement. toby hill”
“Hence joe, ed and toby get ignored becasue the TSA doesnt have enough screeners to check male passengers.”
“He calls the terrorist pals, joe, ed, and toby, and tells them when to go board the plane.”
“Bob, Teabaggers Are Terrorists, wurst says: yeah PD, when toby fricken keith wants to put his boot up yer ass, you have problems with the teabaggers.”
“Michael Ejercito says: toby: There seems to be a covert effort to make Jim Crow “another failed government program”.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘toby’.
words for buttocks and anything
to do with buttocks
Stuff that holds other stuff.
Given names that were acceptable for play the last time I checked the OWL.
I don't like pets, but these are typical names for them.
No me gustan las mascotas, pero Ã©stos son los nombres tÃpicos de ellos.
Looking for tweets for toby.