from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of vicuna.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A South American mammal (Auchenia vicunna) native of the elevated plains of the Andes, allied to the llama but smaller. It has a thick coat of very fine reddish brown wool, and long, pendent white hair on the breast and belly. It is hunted for its wool and flesh.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small wild cud-chewing Andean animal similar to the guanaco but smaller; valued for its fleecy undercoat
- n. the wool of the vicuna
- n. a soft wool fabric made from the fleece of the vicuna
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.