from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A dessert made of finely crushed ice that has been sweetened and flavored.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun Ice formed by freezing part of a body of water: contrasted with snow-ice, glacier-ice, névé, firn.
- noun A preparation of water and sugar, flavored and frozen; a sherbet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- Water flavored, sweetened, and frozen, to be eaten as a confection.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable Ordinary
frozenwater, especially when a distinction needs to be made from other frozen substances
- noun countable A
dessertmade from crushed ice that has been sweetened and flavoured
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun water frozen in the solid state
- noun an ice containing no milk but having a mushy consistency; usually made from fruit juice
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.