from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb idiomatic To
destroy(a large number of people or things); to obliterate.
- verb To physically
- verb To
do away with; to cause to disappear
- verb intransitive To
crash, fall over(especially in board sports such as surfing, skateboarding etc.)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb wipe out the effect of something
- verb remove from memory or existence
- verb use up (resources or materials)
- verb kill in large numbers
- verb eliminate completely and without a trace
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.