from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the number seventy-eight
- n. A gramophone record played at 78 revolutions per minute.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of seventy and eight
- n. a shellac based phonograph record that played at 78 revolutions per minute
- adj. being eight more than seventy
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.