from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. armored personnel carrier
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- armored personnel carrier
- A Perfect Circle
- anaphase promoting complex
- armor piercing capped
- antenna phase center
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (aspirin and phenacetin and caffeine)
- n. (military) an armored vehicle (usually equipped with caterpillar treads) that is used to transport infantry
Sorry, no etymologies found.