- n. A person subjected to a practical joke on April Fools' Day. Often used as an exclamation upon revealing the joke.
- n. A practical joke played on April Fools' Day.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. one who is sportively imposed upon by others on the first day of April.
- n. See under April, Court, etc.
- n. a practical joke or trick played on the first day of April
- n. the butt of a prank played on April 1st
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘April fool’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for April fool.