from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person subjected to a practical joke on April Fools' Day. Often used as an exclamation upon revealing the joke.
- n. A practical joke played on April Fools' Day.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. one who is sportively imposed upon by others on the first day of April.
- n. See under April, Court, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a practical joke or trick played on the first day of April
- n. the butt of a prank played on April 1st
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.