from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Bachelor of Chemistry
- abbr. British Columbia
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Before Christ. Often written in small caps.
- British Columbia, a Canadian province.
- Baja California, a Mexican state.
- birth control
- abbr. British Columbia, a province of Canada.
- abbr. battlecruiser, a type of warship.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. before Christ; used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born, i.e. 1 a. d..
Sorry, no etymologies found.