American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- abbr. Bachelor of Science
- abbr. balance sheet
- abbr. Bible Bar Sirach (Wisdom of Jesus, the Son of Sirach)
- abbr. bill of sale
- abbr. Vulgar bullshit
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbreviation of Bachelor of Scientific Agriculture.
- An abbreviation of Bengal Staff Corps.
- An abbreviation of Bachelor of Scientific Didactics.
- An abbreviation of Bachelor of Scientific Forestry.
- An abbreviation of British Standard Gage.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Bahamas.
- abbr. automotive Bridgestone, a tire company
- degree Bachelor of Science
- baseball the statistic reporting "blown saves"
- accounting balance sheet
- slang Euphemistic for bullshit
- n. a bachelor's degree in science
“A trend that BS − groups had higher growth inhibition than BS+ groups was observed.”
“BS − children vs. BS+ children with D10 GIA; Mann-Whitney test).”
“Her “strong father” BS is code for something different, and it reflects an absurdly low opinion of what matters to the American people.”
“While it's not possible to keep them honest, just keeping track of their BS is a full-time job.”
“This kind of BS is destroying the Republican Party.”
“Also, this "bait and switch" BS is the one of the most paranoid conspiracy theories I have heard recently.”
“The fact that the bulk of the public buy their BS is disturbing.”
“The show on the other hand, I liked it quite a lot, but the Chuck/Sarah relationship angst BS is what dragged the show for me.”
“They are split because most Americans are also stupid, listen to the fear and BS from the republican party and vote against their economic and social interests.”
“In the end I did it in BS cause you cannot make a 4-40 tap by conversions, cause the tool DOESN'T exist.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘BS’.
you know that thing where the Eskimos have 50 words for snow?
Signs like ;-) are excluded as they wouldn't appear as Wordnik items anyway
Looking for tweets for BS.