American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- abbr. conditioned reflex
- abbr. conditioned response
- abbr. Costa Rica
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Costa Rica.
- abbr. computing Abbreviation of carriage return.
- abbr. sports Abbreviation of Championship Record.
- abbr. sports Abbreviation of Circuit Record.
- abbr. sports Abbreviation of Competition Record.
- abbr. sports Abbreviation of Course Record.
- abbr. sports Abbreviation of Cup Record.
- abbr. sports, Canada Abbreviation of Canadian Record.
- abbr. sports Abbreviation of Commonwealth Record.
- Initialism of County Road.
- Initialism of Country Route.
- Initialism of Czech Republic.
- computing Initialism of carriage return.
- linguistics Initialism of Clarification Request.
- medicine Initialism of Controlled Release.
- Initialism of Comfort Room (toilet).
- sports Initialism of Championship Record or Competition Record.
“Advances shown will include performance improvements, software enhancements, and new "lesion metrics" that provide insight into CAD's decision making process. iCAD's industry-leading SecondLook Digital CAD system offers unique compatibility with industry leading Full-Field Digital Mammography (FFDM) solutions - both Digital Radiography (DR) and Computed Radiography (CR). iCAD will also demonstrate customized CAD solutions for Agfa CR**, Sectra**, Philips CR** and Planmed** full-field digital mammography systems.”
“But I am not going to move any kind of short term CR at current levels.”
“I don't think this short term CR is the opportunity that will get us there.”
“In tests conducted at an outside laboratory, Consumer Reports found that two of the Evenflo units failed when the seat's plastic shell cracked and the harness loosened in CR's simulated 30-mph frontal-impact crashes.”
“Several relatives in CR have studied medicine in Mexico.”
“OTOH, had she been educated here, she would be able to practice in CR freely.”
“In order to practice law in CR he has to have a law degree from CR.”
“It's unclear whether a needle rider will make it into the long-term CR.”
“In fact it used to be said that the better doctors in CR were trained in Mexico.”
“So this short-term CR will provide an additional two weeks, while cutting spending, to show our continued resolve to get our nation's fiscal house in order," he said.”
‘CR’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for CR.