from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. conditioned reflex
- abbr. conditioned response
- abbr. Costa Rica
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Costa Rica.
- abbr. Abbreviation of carriage return.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Championship Record.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Circuit Record.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Competition Record.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Course Record.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Cup Record.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Canadian Record.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Commonwealth Record.
- Initialism of County Road.
- Initialism of Country Route.
- Initialism of Czech Republic.
- Initialism of carriage return.
- Initialism of Clarification Request.
- Initialism of Controlled Release.
- Initialism of Comfort Room (toilet).
- Initialism of Championship Record or Competition Record.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Advances shown will include performance improvements, software enhancements, and new "lesion metrics" that provide insight into CAD's decision making process. iCAD's industry-leading SecondLook Digital CAD system offers unique compatibility with industry leading Full-Field Digital Mammography (FFDM) solutions - both Digital Radiography (DR) and Computed Radiography (CR). iCAD will also demonstrate customized CAD solutions for Agfa CR**, Sectra**, Philips CR** and Planmed** full-field digital mammography systems.
But I am not going to move any kind of short term CR at current levels.
I don't think this short term CR is the opportunity that will get us there.
In tests conducted at an outside laboratory, Consumer Reports found that two of the Evenflo units failed when the seat's plastic shell cracked and the harness loosened in CR's simulated 30-mph frontal-impact crashes.
Several relatives in CR have studied medicine in Mexico.
OTOH, had she been educated here, she would be able to practice in CR freely.
In order to practice law in CR he has to have a law degree from CR.
It's unclear whether a needle rider will make it into the long-term CR.
In fact it used to be said that the better doctors in CR were trained in Mexico.
"So this short-term CR will provide an additional two weeks, while cutting spending, to show our continued resolve to get our nation's fiscal house in order," he said.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.