from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A community of southwest England south-southwest of Bristol. There are extensive remains of an Iron Age village nearby. Glastonbury is the traditional site of King Arthur's Isle of Avalon.
- A city of central Connecticut southeast of Hartford. Settled in 1650, it is a manufacturing center. Population: 33,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A town in Somerset, England.
- proper n. The Glastonbury Festival.
- proper n. A town in Connecticut.
Sorry, no etymologies found.