from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element krypton.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for krypton.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. The chemical symbol for the element krypyon, one of the six noble gasses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The chemical symbol for the element krypton.
- n. An abbreviation of kreutzer.
- n. An abbreviation of Knight of the Red Cross
- n. An abbreviation of Knight of the Red Eagle (Prussia).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; occurs in trace amounts in air
- n. a communist organization formed in Cambodia in 1970; became a terrorist organization in 1975 when it captured Phnom Penh and created a government that killed an estimated three million people; was defeated by Vietnamese troops but remained active until 1999
Sorry, no etymologies found.