from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Bachelor of Medicine
- abbr. Bachelor of Music
- abbr. basal metabolism
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Bermuda.
- bowel movement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an abbreviation for bowel movement; -- used as an informal euphemism, especially in hospitals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbreviation of Bachelor of Mining Engineering.
- n. An abbreviation of Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- n. An abbreviation of Bachelor of Medical Science.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- n. a euphemism for defecation
Sorry, no etymologies found.