from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Fossilized excrement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fossil consisting of petrified dung.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A piece of petrified dung; a fossil excrement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hard roudish stony mass, consisting of the petrified fecal matter of animals, chiefly of extinct reptiles or sauroid fishes.
- n. Any rounded concretionary mass or pebble containing largely calcium phosphate and representing the more or less altered debris of fossil bones, teeth, etc., used as a source of phosphoric acid in the manufacture of fertilizers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. fossil excrement; petrified dung
From copro- + -lite. (Wiktionary)