from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Native American confederacy of subtribes formerly inhabiting the upper Hudson River valley from Albany south to the Catskill Mountains and north to Lake Champlain. Present-day descendants live in Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- n. A member of this confederacy.
- n. The Algonquian language of the Mahican.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of Mohican.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. Variant of Mohican.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Algonquian language spoken by the Mohican
- n. a member of the Algonquian people formerly living in the Hudson valley and eastward to the Housatonic
Sorry, no etymologies found.