from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element manganese.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for manganese.
- abbr. Monday
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The chemical symbol for manganese.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In chem., the symbol for manganese.
- n. An abbreviation
- n. of Master of Natural Science;
- n. of Member of the Numismatical Society.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a hard brittle grey polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic; used in making steel; occurs in many minerals
- n. a midwestern state
Sorry, no etymologies found.