from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element neptunium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for neptunium.
- n. Symbol for neper.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The chemical symbol for Neptunium, a transuranic element having atomic number 93.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of North Polar Distance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a radioactive transuranic metallic element; found in trace amounts in uranium ores; a by-product of the production of plutonium
- n. a registered nurse who has received special training and can perform many of the duties of a physician
Sorry, no etymologies found.