from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. observation post
- abbr. Roman Catholic Church Order of Preachers (Dominican)
- abbr. out of print
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- original poster
- original post
- observation post
- out of print
- Order of Preachers, the Dominicans, a religious order
- Overall Position
- overpowered (adj.)
- online pharmacy
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An assimilated form of ob- before p.
- In music, an abbreviation of the Latin word opus, a work: used in citing a composer's works by their numbers.
- An abbreviation of Opera; of opposite.
Sorry, no etymologies found.