from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A trademark used for a movie rating indicating that admission will be granted to persons of all ages but that parental guidance is advised in the case of children.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Papua New Guinea.
- adj. Suitable for viewing, reading, or listening, by minors.
- n. Parental Guidance (used to rate motion pictures that may be viewed by minors at their parents' discretion)
- n. Paying guest.
- n. Point guard.
- n. Paregoric.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation used in the etymologies of this work for Portuguese.
- n. An abbreviation of Past Grand Master.