American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A trademark used for a movie rating indicating that admission will be granted to persons of all ages but that parental guidance is advised in the case of children.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation used in the etymologies of this work for Portuguese.
- n. An abbreviation of Past Grand Master.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Papua New Guinea.
- adj. Suitable for viewing, reading, or listening, by minors.
- n. UK, US Parental Guidance (used to rate motion pictures that may be viewed by minors at their parents' discretion)
- n. chiefly UK Paying guest.
- n. basketball Point guard.
- n. slang Paregoric.
- Initialism. (Wiktionary)
“Tateru asked, In theory, PG sims should be marked PG®?”
“Mr. Blakeslee on Monday praised what he called PG&E's "difficult decision.”
“PG is a small, open source firewall application that can take filter lists (or “blocklists”) from any source.”
“I tried to get a multi-stream cable card from Comcast in PG County.”
“THE GOOD NEWS: The Governors return four starters next year, which should make them one of the OVC's most experienced teams, as well as a former starter in PG Caleb Brown, who came off the bench for the season's last six weeks.”
“The racial explanation for the heavy rental of Tyler-Perry and other “black” movies in PG County is obvious.”
“I think at least part of the explanation has to do with the relative absence of theaters in PG County.”
“I remember they were in PG a few years back & Patti Labelle even came & performed.”
“PG is the last survivor of Krypton-2, which belonged to the universe of Earth-2, which for all intents and purposes ceased to exist as a separate entity after Crisis On Infinite Earths.”
“And you have neglected to point out that you have to park those cars somewhere downtown (instead of in PG county); that is going to also affect the affordability calculus.”
Looking for tweets for PG.