from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element praseodymium.
- abbr. propyl
- abbr. Bible Proverbs
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for praseodymium.
- n. probability
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbreviation of pronoun.
- An abbreviation of Provençal.
- n. An abbreviation of the Latin phrase pro re nata, as occasion may require.
- n. In chem., the symbol for praseodymium.
- n. An abbreviation of President of the Royal Academy.
- An abbreviation of President of the Royal Institute (of Painters in Water-colors).
- n. An abbreviation of President of the Royal Society.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a promotion intended to create goodwill for a person or institution
- n. a self-governing commonwealth associated with the United States occupying the island of Puerto Rico
- n. a soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; can be recovered from bastnasite or monazite by an ion-exchange process
Sorry, no etymologies found.