from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who believes in or advocates Pythagoreanism.
- adj. Of or relating to Pythagoras.
- adj. Of or relating to Pythagoreanism.
- adj. Of or relating to a Pythagorean, Pythagoreans.
- adj. vegetarian
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Pythagoras (a Greek philosopher, born about 582 b. c.), or his philosophy.
- n. A follower of Pythagoras; one of the school of philosophers founded by Pythagoras.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Pythagoras, a Greek philosopher (perhaps 532 b. c.), or the school founded at Crotona (modern Cotrone), in Italy.
- n. A follower of Pythagoras, the founder of the Italic sect of philosophers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Pythagoras or his geometry
Pythagoras + -an (Wiktionary)