American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- abbr. Salvation Army
- abbr. seaman apprentice
- abbr. South Africa
- abbr. South America
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete or Scotch form of so.
- In heraldry, an abbreviation of sable.
- An abbreviation of Saturday.
- A chemical symbol for samarium: but Sm is more usual.
- n. An abbreviation of the French Son Altesse Royale, His Royal Highness
- n. of Sons of the American Revolution.
- n. An abbreviation of the Latin Societatis Antiquariorum Socius, Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Saudi Arabia.
- South Africa.
- medicine Sino-auricular.
- Small arms.
- South America.
- Australia South Australia, a state of Australia.
- Société Anonyme.
- Stage Accompany.
- abbr. North Sulawesi, a province of Indonesia.
- n. Nazi militia created by Hitler in 1921 that helped him to power but was eclipsed by the SS after 1943
“(indicate SA, Addressing the needs 'of individuals (strategies SA+, Statemented, G&T) This is an A2 class and for inclusion) If the discussion heads in a direction although there are people with SEN / G&T they are that you are aware that maybe sensitive you make not so wide in range of ability.”
“Bringing it home here, I think one of the things that really grates me about our current socio-political climate in SA is that those traditionally feminine values you mention are discounted while the loud-talking, “successful” men are the role-models.”
“The black community in SA is quite phobic of snakes - they consider it to be associated with the devil. (not to be steotypical - it's a fact)”
“The Genootskap vir die Handhawing van Afrikaans on Monday warned it would intensify a struggle against what it called the SA”
“It also urges an end to what it calls SA's policy of destabilisation, but fails to announce new sanctions sought by the ACP.”
“12: 35 AM [SFMedic] one person I worked with in SA is very good friends with Fitter”
“In a lot of ways SA is better off then many of her neighbors, there is stronger infrastructure and more economic development.”
“Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA — € 750 million bond issue was priced for the French construction materials group, one of the banks running the deal said Wednesday.”
“Underpinning this trend, Sanofi-Aventis SA is targeting U.S. biotech company Genzyme Corp., partly to boost its sputtering drug pipeline.”
“Even then they are bent all the time (just wait until next years world cup in SA).”
‘SA’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for SA.