from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- In the Bible, the third son of Adam and Eve.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The third son of Adam and Eve.
- proper n. A male given name.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. An evil beast-headed god with high square ears and a long snout; his was the brother and murderer of Osiris. Called also Set
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as sith for since.
- n. Same as saith.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. evil Egyptian god with the head of a beast that has high square ears and a long snout; brother and murderer of Osiris
- n. (Old Testament) third son of Adam and Eve; given by God in place of the murdered Abel
My new algorithm, which I call Seth named after the Egyptian god of storms and chaos, first checks to see if there are any pieces to switch with the opponent.
– Addressing the line to Seth is redundant with “he said.”
Seth is a senior working under direction of Andrew Zawacki on an honors thesis concerned with experimental poetry and its potentially increased accessibility via music.
Seth is also a podcaster, writing teach and co-creator of the Author Bootcamp program.
Seriously, Seth is not a movie star – it is his words and ideas we want.
Seth is huge in the marketing world, his books sell globally in their millions and he has the no. 1 marketing blog in the world.
Seth is the author of several novels including “Jack Wakes Up”, published by Harper Collins on May 5th 2009.
Most of all, Seth is a sentient, psychic creature, with a skin of star metal that he sheds every hundred years, leaving a silvery sort of fleece that can be used as armour.
Coupled with this, Seth is also a sort of car and can travel planetside, so you're not just stuck in space.
Which, come to think of it, it fitting since Seth is a fifteen year-old goth punk.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.