from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A language spoken in Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
- proper n. The Bantu tribes who speak Shona.
- proper n. A female given name.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Bantu language spoken in Zimbabwe
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the culture of the Shonas
- n. a member of a Bantu tribe living in present-day Zimbabwe
Scottish Anglicized form of Seonag ( =Joan) and an American variant of Shauna. (Wiktionary)