Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as somersault.
- To turn a somersault or somerset.
- n. A saddle padded behind the thigh and elsewhere so as to afford a partial support for the leg of the rider.
- n. A maritime county in the west of England bordered by Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, the Severn estuary and the Bristol channel.
- n. a county in southwestern England on the Bristol Channel
- n. an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
“SOMERSET - Gunnar Smith was 2-for-4 and scored twice as Somerset downed visiting Westmont.”
“SOMERSET - Nicole Shaffer's fourth-inning grand slam broke the game open for Somerset.”
“SOMERSET - The Somerset girls varsity track team won two of three meets Wednesday while the Golden Eagle boys team lost all three meets.”
“SOMERSET - St. Matthias School, 170 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Somerset is now accepting registrations for the 2009-2010 school year.”
“SOMERSET - Kyle Pucci, a member of the Somerset varsity wrestling team, has advanced to the MAWA (Middle Atlantic Wrestling Association) Eastern National Championships to be held May 2-3 in Salisbury, Md.”
“SOMERSET - Somerset police say a woman has admitted she falsely claimed a stalker broke into her home and shot her, prompting a massive manhunt in Southeastern Massachusetts.”
“SOMERSET The Doubletree Hotel & Executive Meeting Center in Somerset has expanded its meeting space.”
“Mulberry, which makes its most expensive bags at its factory at Chilcompton in Somerset, is the sleeper success of the luxury goods sector.”
‘Somerset’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Somerset.