American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- abbr. tank destroyer
- abbr. touchdown.
- abbr. Treasury Department
- n. chemistry tritium-deuterium, a type of hydrogen (H2) molecule
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Chad.
- Touch Down
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Teachta Dála, a member of Dáil Éireann, the lower chamber of the Parliament of the Republic of Ireland. (See usage notes below in Irish section).
- Territorial Decoration (previously awarded to officers who had more than 12 years commissioned service in the Territorial Army (UK))
- travel ticket designator
“Tied for 5th in Passing Touchdowns with 2 (four QB's had 3 TD passes) 2nd in TD% with 11.8%”
“I'm sure there are 87 reasons why it's not a statistically valid way of looking at things, but if you care, the correlation between RZ TD % and Non-RZ TD% is 0.55.”
“PLAYER ATT COMP YARDS COMP% AVG TD TD% INT INT% LONG SK/YDS RATING Mark Regan 13 minutes ago”
“Replay topsy-turvy the Marques Colston TD as well as afterwards the Dolphins called time out, leading Sean Payton to confirm to go for the TD from the 1-yard line instead of kicking the margin goal.”
“These additional records and digital images of the original of these record will also be available to view following their launch by Mary Hanafin TD, Minister for Tourism, Culture and Sport and the Archbishop of Dublin, The Most Rev.Dr. John R.W. Neill on Wednesday 16th June 2010.”
“But the actual inspiration for the Oklahoma City bombing was a very similar attack described in TD itself.”
“•Key issues: QB Philip Rivers quietly led the league in TD passes (34) and passer rating (105.5).”
“Briscoe became Kansas 'all-time leader in TD receptions with 18.”
“The Bengals were the only team in 2007 without a TD from the tight end position.”
“QB Philip Rivers led the league in TD passes (34) and passer rating (105.5).”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘TD’.
Looking for tweets for TD.