from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. tank destroyer
- abbr. touchdown
- abbr. Treasury Department
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. tritium-deuterium, a type of hydrogen (H2) molecule
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Chad.
- Touch Down
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Teachta Dála, a member of Dáil Éireann, the lower chamber of the Parliament of the Republic of Ireland. (See usage notes below in Irish section).
- Territorial Decoration (previously awarded to officers who had more than 12 years commissioned service in the Territorial Army (UK))
- ticket designator
Sorry, no etymologies found.