from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Bible Titus
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. American Library Assocation Abbreviation of thirty-two, a book size range corresponding to one thirty-secondth of the size of an uncut sheet of paper, 10-12.5 cm in height.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of to take leave.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a country scattered over Micronesia with a constitutional government in free association with the United States; achieved independence in 1986
- n. a republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States
- n. (astronomy) a measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion; terrestrial time is mean solar time corrected for the irregularities of the Earth's motions
Sorry, no etymologies found.