from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Bible Titus
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. American Library Assocation Abbreviation of thirty-two, a book size range corresponding to one thirty-secondth of the size of an uncut sheet of paper, 10-12.5 cm in height.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of to take leave.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a country scattered over Micronesia with a constitutional government in free association with the United States; achieved independence in 1986
- n. a republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States
- n. (astronomy) a measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion; terrestrial time is mean solar time corrected for the irregularities of the Earth's motions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Also, I know it's not cricket to theorize about who writes which parts of 52, but a lot of this issue's dialogue does seem awfully Morrisonian, especially Luthor's "Tt" and "No pain...," and the bit where he's being overwhelmed by his new super-senses' input.
Tt would make it more expensive for commuters to use their cars which has the benefits of a reduction of congestion, an increase in Metro ridership and a reduction of pollution. cube Says:
Tt takes only one job created by the stimulus to prove him wrong.
Tt was fashionable in the 1990s to line up the trend toward unmarried parenting with any other time series showing things getting worse.
Tt began to appear that maybe Mamet is not so much inventive as a careful observer, in a world where everybody is on the make, you better not trust anyone or you'll get a terrible surprise, and it won't just be in the theater.
Inhuman by DominicT Tt on Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 12: 49: 45 AM
Tt has to be said however that the revolving door has revolved so bewilderingly between government and Wall Street that it can be difficult to tell.
Boycott by DominicT Tt on Monday, Jun 29, 2009 at 11: 47: 11 PM
Tt was a surprise that the manual had such useful information.
Tt is therefore all the more unfortunate that the issue of religious tolerance should arise in a morally and intellectually underwhelming debate between unworthy Christian evangelicals and an opportunistic Mormon politician.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.