from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Tunisia or Tunis or their inhabitants.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Tunisia or Tunis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Tunisia or of Tunisian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Tunisia, the Tunisian people or the Tunisian language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Tunis, a regency and protectorate of France, in northern Africa, or to Tunis, its principal city.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Tunis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the city of Tunis or its residents
- n. a native or inhabitant of Tunisia
- adj. of or relating to Tunisia or its inhabitants
Sorry, no etymologies found.