from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Middle Eastern style steam bath followed by a dip in cool water and massage.
- n. An establishment where these facilities are available.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a kind of bath in which a profuse perspiration is produced by hot air, after which the body is washed and shampooed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. you sweat in a steam room before getting a rubdown and cold shower
- n. a steam room where facilities are available for a bath followed by a shower and massage
Sorry, no etymologies found.